1. How many model horses can i bring to a show?
Bring as many as you like. You only should bring your best ones.
2. Where do I find, what class a certain breed goes under?
Halter classes will utilize the NAMHSA breed classification cross-reference to determine what breed goes in a particular class. The list will be available at the show or can be viewed in advance at: http://www.namhsa.org/nan2014/2014NANBreedCrossRef.pdf. Do your homework when it comes to breeds and their allowed colors.
3. Where do my minis compete at?
They compete with the big guys and girls. For our first show, we decided to combine all sizes.
4. When/where do I take my auction items too?
We prefer you send us a pic and a short description of each item, but not required. You can bring them the day of the show and turn them in at the auction table. If you have a great idea of a starting bid, that would be helpful.
5. Why did you change locations for the show?
Due to the booking at the National Guard Armory, we had to change it to another location. The new building is smaller, but will do fine.